Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014

First impression on BB Cream – Miracle Skin Perfector by Garnier



Hey Guys,

Today I have a first impression for you on the BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector by Garnier. I got the cream because I had a coupon for it and thought I give it a try after I heard so many good things about BB Creams especially by Garnier and my skin is quiet good at the moment.

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector

Till today I only wore it twice once I applied it with my fingers and the other time with a brush.
 You can buy the cream in a dark and a light shade, I have the light one. The cream has a quite thick consistency and has the typical cream smell to it. It is really smooth and easy to distribute over your skin.

The cream has a really light coverage as it is typical for BB Creams so it doesn’t cover any blemishes you might have. But the funny thing is the light version is still too dark for me and for other pale people as well. On my face it looks alright but it creates a rim and even if I take it down my neck, which looks really weird. Also it seems that it pronounces my pores rather than making them smaller or vanish. Also I don’t like the finish, it doesn’t feel light and as if you don’t wear anything on your face but rather like you have a thin film of cream or wax on your face. Over a longer period of time I didn’t notice it anymore but my skin felt rather oily, especially around my T-Zone. I had to powder my face several times a day which I don’t like. I rather but my makeup on in the morning and maybe touch up my lipstick but no more.

I will keep testing it over the next few weeks and give you then a final review. But after the first impressions I would say I wouldn’t buy it again. Maybe in summer its better because I might tan then a little and the colour will fit me more. So I will try it again then as well.

I hope you found this first impression helpful! ;)

Have a great day everyone

Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen