Samstag, 25. Januar 2014

Review on Pro Longwear Foundation by MAC



Hey everyone,

I bought this foundation by MAC several weeks ago, because the once I had were too dark or vanished rather quickly and when you have a long day you don’t want to touch up all the time ;) 


The foundations by MAC have a wide range of colours, which I think is great. I have the Pro Longwear in NC15 which I think is the lightest colour. The foundation comes in a glass bottle with a pump, which makes it easy to dose for me.

NC15

It has a good coverage, about medium to high coverage on my skin (mine is oily in my T-Zone) and it stays on for a long time, usually over 6 or 8 hours, and moves minimally on your skin over the day. The foundation has a nice consistency, firm but it can still spread a little on its own when you put a little on the back of your hand. The foundation dries really quick on your skin, when you apply it, so you shouldn’t take too much time when you put it on, like I did. When I applied it the first time I took most of it off again because I have been too slow ;) The foundation gives a velvety kind of finish, which I think is great for the colder times of the year.

The foundation works well with powder products, like bronzer, blush and contouring because you can blend them in really but when you are done they stay put.

The price is okay with 32,50€ and 31$, since it’s MAC makeup and when you consider buying it you have to be aware that MAC products have their price.

A negative aspect from my point of view is that if you have dry spots on your skin that the foundation makes them pretty obvious and even pronounces them, so you should have a good primer. You also should clean your face really well in the evening before going to bed because it stays on so well.

I can really recommend this foundation, especially if you have problems finding a foundation that stays on your skin without moving. Do you have a foundation you can recommend or you would like me to try and give you a review about? Just let me know and I will try to get it and test it;)

I hope this review will help you :)

Have a great Sunday

Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen