Montag, 14. April 2014

Review Artdeco Brush

Hey Beautylovers,

Today I have a quick review for you about the Artdeco Stippling Brush. I bought this brush a few weeks ago because I don't have one and they are supposed to leave a nice airbrushed finish. I bought the brush from Artdeco, because a lot of their products have a good reputation.

 

The brush is partially synthetic and and goathair. what I noticed right away after taking it out of the packaging that some of the hairs were not straight but that didn't really bother me.
Before using it the first time I didn't do anything with it, like washing or so. I used the brush with my MAC Face and Body Foundation in NC15. After two or three strokes I had several black hairs sticking to my face, the finish was okay but with other brushes like my Buffing Brush by Realtechniques I had better results.

The brush is still loosing hair, eventhough I washed it thoroughly once already. I don't use it for foundation anymore, because the hair loss is annoying me and because I'm not too fond of the finish.

I use it now for applying my powder and sometimes for blush or bronzer because the brush gives a nice sheer finish with the products that can be built up if needed. I like to use this brush for powder products especially during spring and summer because they give a nice sheer finish which is not too heavy, which tends to look odd in summer from my perspectiv :) If you like a heavy, matt finish during summer go for it ;)
What I also like about this brush is that it is rather short. The brush is 12,5cm long and the handle is 8,5cm.  I really like the brush for travelling, because it's easy to carry and put away.

I paid for the brush I think under 10€.

Okay as bottom line I would say... the brush is alright for putting on powder products but not for liquid products. I also think that there are better stippling brushes out there if you want to get one. My guess is that the stippling brush from Realtechniques is probably better, but that's just a guess from my experiences so far with their brushes.

I hope you liked my review and it was helpful ;)

Enjoy your week everyone;)

Oh and what I wanted to ask you you guys if you would like to see different eye make ups with the Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes by MAC ? If you would like that just leave a comment or like this post:)

Your Dahlia



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen