Montag, 17. Februar 2014

Review about Terra Naturi products



Hey guys,

I’m on the train at the moment and the sun is shining in my face and I’m just feeling great and happy. Do you know that feeling? When you just feel happy and good for no real reason but you are just so contend and could burst with happiness and could smile all the time? That’s how I feel at the moment and I just enjoy feeling like this. Whenever you feel like this enjoy it!!!

But I’m not here to talk all day about how happy I feel, even though I could;)
 
Today I want to tell you about a few of the products of the natural cosmetics company Terra Naturi. I posted a picture on Instagram (BeautyOfDahlias) of the products a few days ago. The products are Camouflage Make-Up, 4 in 1 Concealer and Make-Up Sticks.


I’m going to start with the 4 in 1 Concealer because that’s what you usually apply first. Okay first of all, the products contains organic – acai berryoil, organic-aloe vera and organic – apricot kernel oil, which are all good for the skin. The concealer has four colours, green, yellow, beige and a red/pink tone. You can use them to counteract dark circles underneath the eyes, reduce red spots and so on. On the back of the package are descriptions what works against which problem, which is great for beginners. The concealer works alright for me, the counteracting doesn’t work too well for me and it feels too thick no matter how thin I apply it. It’s also a bit too oily for me, since my skin is mix to oily skin.

Next up is the Camouflage Make-up, it’s a cream foundation which has the same oils as the Concealer, and has a high coverage! I got it in the lightest colour which is 01 What I like about it is that it is really light in colour and suits my pale skin, in MAC my colour is NC15. The foundation melts really easy on the skin and can be blended well. Powders can be blended easily as well on the foundation like bronzer or rouge. Until the product has been set with powder you look really oily and it feels that way, even after setting. Also the foundation feels heavy and as if it clogging ones pores.

The last product I have from brand is the Make-up Stick. I got it in three colours, 01 Ivory, 02 Honey and 03 natural beige. It has the same oils as the other two products. I got the three because they are all rather pale, as you can see in the picture. They are high coverage just like the camouflage make-up. It’ oily just like the other products, and has the same feeling.

Okay now to sum it all up: I would recommend it for people with dry skin, because I think the oils would be good to nourish their skin and I think it would stay put better on their skin.

The negative aspects: On my skin (mix to oily) it stayed put for about 4 hours but it started slipping quite a bit before. I didn’t wear it often because I don’t like the heavy feeling of it and it was too oily for me. Not even a minute after I did the swatch on the paper there was an oil margin of about 1 or 2mm on the paper.

The positive aspects: The colours of the foundations are really and they have a nice range of light colours and have a high coverage and can be good for dry skin.

I hope my review will help you;)

Have a great day!!!

Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen