Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

My Recipe For Chocolate Chip Cookies



Hey Guys,

today I have a great recipe for you. It’s my recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I came up with it when I wanted to bake something but I didn’t want to look in a recipe book all the time, because I think it is often what takes up the most time while baking. So I came up with my own recipe where I did the measuring by feeling and wrote it down :D It’s really easy:D
I hope you will like it :D
 
-          2 cups all-purpose flour
-          1 cup sugar (I like to use muscovado gives it a special taste ;) )
-          2 eggs
-          1 cup vegetable oil
-          About 1 cup of chocolate chips or chopped up chocolate bars
-          1 tablespoon cinnamon
-          1 tablespoon baking powder

Mix all the dry ingredients together (All-purpose flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, Chocolate chips). Put the eggs in a mixing bowl and beat them till they get a bit fluffy and mix the oil under the eggs and beat it some more. Then mix it all together.
 
And your dough is done.

I like to add some sugar to the eggs while beating them, before the oil, gives it more structure and makes the dough more fluffy. And to get a good size for the cookies I like to use a teaspoon for measuring ingredients, they have the perfect size and shape :D

Leave a bit space between the cookies cause they tend to grow a bit while baking. 

I put them in the oven at about 170°C  to 180°C which is about 350°F (That's what google says;) But it's the temperatur you normaly use for baking) for about 12 minutes, depending on how you like them leave them in the oven a bit longer so they are crispier or take them out earlier so they are juicier.
I hope you like them as much as me and my friends do. They never survive the day….poor things… such a short life ;D

Do you have a recipe like that? Tell me I’ld love to try them ;D

Enjoy the day and the cookies!!


 Your Dahlia







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen