Dienstag, 22. April 2014

Kosmetik Kosmo Haul

 

So a few weeks ago I ordered the items you see above, 10 nail wheels (9,90), a brush guard set with all sizes (5,99) and one for small brushes (5,99) like blending brushes. I also got the Pinsel Phönix (Brush Phoenix)(8,99), which is a brush cleaning soap and the accompanying metall box (1,99).

Kosmetik Kosmo is a company owned by Michaela Engelshowe, she has a Youtube Channel KokovonKosmo where she tells news about drugstore brands, their LEs and what she thinks about products and gives general helpful tipps on make up for beginners. 
The name of her company is not only the company name but also the name of the only shop and her own make up brand which is made in Germany and without animal testing. 
Michaela Engelshowe founded her company in August 2006, with an ebay shop which soon developed to an own web page. At the moment she has the following brands in her online shop:

- BH Cosmetics
- MeMeMe
- Brush Guard
- Wechselklunker (Jewlery)
- technic
- catrice cosmetics
- Kosmetik Kosmo
- Sleek Make up
- w7
- Beauty UK
- Konjac Sponge
- Gothmetic

I've been thinking about buying there for quite some time now, because I wanted some nailwheels and my MAC Brush Cleanser is nearly empty and I did some research for something not too expensiv but good to clean my brushes. I had read a lot of good things about the Brush Phoenix and wanted to try it. So a few weeks ago I finally did it and ordered from Kosmetik Kosmo.

When you order you can creat account which is free and you can track your package. The delivering is done by DHL for 3,95, including the tracking number. You have differnt methods of paying, I chose to pay via transfer, but you can also pay via Paypal, Creditcard, on account (but then you have to pay a fee of 1,50), or you can pay cash (you order and then you have to print a letter which you then take to certain stores like dm  and there you can pay for your online order. I hope that was an understandable explanation). If you order from outside of Germany but inside the EU the shipping price depends on the weight of your package, you can see the prices on the webside. For Switzerland the  prices are a bit different again, but they are on the webside again.

Now let's get to my experience with ordering there. I ordered my things monday evening and got my acceptance of order about 3 minutes later, because I had to go to the bank anyway I did the transfer about 30 minutes after ordering. I got the notice that my money arrived in the night between wednesday and thirsday night and the package arrived friday around noon. What surprised me a little is that it took so long for my money to arrive, usually it does not take longer than a day because I do the transfer with a machine in the bank. Because I was wondering I send a message to the support and the next day I got an answer. 

I would still say it was a great service and I will buy there again, and then from their own cosmetic brand to try it. I also like that they have some brands that can be harder to get in Germany. A thing that is also really nice is that they have so many different paying methods, that way girls have the ryopportunity to buy online even if they don't have a creditcard.

I have to say I can recommend Kosmetik Kosmo so far but I will buy there again and will tell you how it went.

 Have a great week every one:)


Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen