Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2014

The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream Review



Hey guys,

so today I have a little review about the Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream from The Body Shop. I haven’t tried a lot of BB Creams or CC creams or any of those creams. But those I have are mostly to dark for me or have the wrong undertone. But a few days ago I was at Body Shop with my mom and I did a swatch of this BB Cream in 01 and it looked really light and as if it was matching my skin colour pretty good, so I bought it ;)


The cream smells lightly of tea tree oil but after applying the smell vanishes almost instantly. It has a little thicker consistency and is really light in colour, so it should fit even the palest of us ;)
The cream is easy to spread and feels light on the skin. Concerning the duration of the wearing time it last about 5 or 6 hours even longer if I don’t sweat it of before in the warm weather;)


What I also really like about this product is that you don’t need a lot of product and it looks really natural, but if you use too much product you can look really pale, white and caky, so you have to pay attention on how much of the BB Cream you use. But with a little bronzer you can get a nice and summery bronzy look

 Before applying the BB Cream... have a lot of break outs at the moment...
 One drop of the BB Cream:
 After applying the Cream with my Realtechniques buffing brush (the light makes it look paler than it is):


So if you look for a nice BB Cream for the summer and are pale all through summer this BB Cream can be a great asset.

Do you have this BB Cream? What do you think about it? Or will you go try it out? Let me know ;)

Have a great day

Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen