Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Introducing Me



Hey Guys,

This is my first time writing a Blog post, so it might be a little bumpy but I’ll try my best :)
In this first post I want to introduce myself. I’m a 22 year-old student from Germany. I study… it’s kind of hard to explain, since there is no real translation…at least not that I know of and since I’m sadly not omniscient (which would help to win the lottery ;) ) the best translation I can give you is, that one part of it is anthropology another religious studies. In many Universities they are separate but at the University where I study it’s put together as one.
Okay what else about me? In 2012 I was for 3,5 month in Canada and worked on two volunteer projects with animals. I love animals. I don’t have any, which is really sad, but I don’t have the time at the moment to take care of one and if I had a pet I would want to be able to care for it properly and keep it happy.
I don’t have a pet but I do have a brother, who is older and of course my parents.
What I want to write about in this Blog is about Beauty, which includes make-up, nail polish, clothes and so on, but it’s all based on what I like and my opinions, I guess and hope, what all the other bloggers do too ;). I also want to write about cooking and baking, which I really like doing. But also sometimes about what I saw somewhere and what I think about it.

I hope I sound like a halfway likeable and I apologies for any spelling mistakes I might have made. English is not my mother tongue, but I always try to re-read what I’m writing to avoid the mistakes, but please be forgiving for the mistakes I still might make.

Everyone have a great day!

Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen