Sonntag, 11. Mai 2014

Pro Longwear Concealer

Hey Make Up Lovers,

today I I want to tell you about my new concealer, it's the Pro Longwear Concealer by MAC in NC15.
The concealer is in a small bottle with a pump, which I like because it's clean and rather hygienic. When you pump once you get a drop of product which is more than enough. Sometimes I would like less product, but it's pretty hard to dose.




Okay so I wear this concealer mostly underneath my eye and when I have a little left I put it on rednes or other spots that need covering. It has a really good coverage, doesn't crease on me (like under my eyes) and NC15 is light even on my skin, so I also use the concealer as highlight under my eye area. It's not too light so it looks really natural, which I think is great. You also get a lot of use out of a little product!

So as conclusion I have to say it's one of my favourite products at the moment, and chances are high that I'm going to repurchase it :)


I hope this help you


Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen