Freitag, 6. Juni 2014

MAC Maleficent LE



Hey Guys,

so on Monday I bought three pieces of the Maleficent LE. Maleficent is a new movie created by Disney. Maleficent is the villain of Sleeping Beauty and in the movie her story is told.

 
In collaboration several products have been released:

-          Maleficent Eye Shadow x4
-          Maleficent Penultimate Eye Liner
-          Maleficent Eye Brows
-          Maleficent 30 Lash
-          Maleficent 36 Lash
-          Maleficent Pro Longwear Lipglass
-          Maleficent Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
-          Maleficent Lipstick
-          Maleficent Beauty Powder
-          Maleficent Sculpting Powder
-          Maleficent Nail Lacquer


From all these products I bought the Eye Shadow Quad, the Pro Longwear Lipglass and the Beauty Powder. Since I only have them for four days now I can’t say that much about them but I want to give you a quick review ;)

First of all the Eye Shadow Quad. The four colours are Goldmine, Ground Brown, Concrete and Carbon. All colours are matt and cool toned, beside Goldmine which is a shimmery colour. They are all very pigmented and easy to apply and blend. They are all rather dark so I find them often more suitable for an evening or night out, like you see on the picture.



Next up is the Pro Longwear Lipglass in Anthurium which is a beautiful opaque crimson. It gives a beautiful glossy and shiny finish. I haven’t worn it over a longer period of time so I can’t say anything about its duration. I have to say what I didn’t like about the Lipglass is that I’ve had problems with applying the product evenly when you look a little closer and also it feels a little sticky. But I still love the colour!


 Last but not least the Beauty Powder in Natural. It has peachy/pink colour and has a light shimmer. It has a powdery/buttery texture and is easy to apply and has a sheer finish. It’s great to use as a setting powder or even for some really light highlighting, it’s a really nice powder;)






As conclusion I would say the Eye Shadow coloures are nice basic coloures and the packaging is awesome. The Lipglass has a beautiful colour but I will have to see about how I like wearing it and how long it will last. The powder is great and I really love using it.


I hope this little review will be helpful ;)



Have a great day everyone

Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen