Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

Review Hairproducts


Hey everyone!

Today I want to tell you about some hair products I’m using at the moment and which I really like to use.

The products I’m going to tell you about are:

1.       Herbal Essences Shampoo, moisturizing
2.       Garnier Fructis Wonder-Oil
3.       Lee Stafford, Treatment for Hair that never grows past a certain length
4.       Lee Stafford, my big fat healthy hair
5.       Schauma, Dry-Shampoo, Cotton Fresh

Okay first my hair is longer than shoulder length and has a reddish brown colour from dyeing. It’s sadly pretty thin and has the tendency to get greasy really easy when the products are ‘heavy’. But the products I listed above work really well for me so I thought I should share it with you guys, in case you should have the same problems I do.

The first product is Herbal Essences Shampoo (not conditioner), in German it’s the “Verwöhnende Feuchtigkeit”, so it’s supposed to be a bit moisturizing. It’s light blue in colour and has a lightly fruity smell, which I like:) It’s my everyday shampoo and I love it. It keeps my hair clean all day and it makes it light and fluffy and it even curls a little bit at the end :D I also like the other shampoos from Herbal Essences but the blue moisturizing one is my absolute favourite! 

The next product is the Wonder-Oil from Garnier. It’s a clear liquid with an oily texture which already implies the name ;) It has a nice smell, which I can’t really describe. I still have my first bottle of it and I bought it sometime last year, but you don’t need a lot of product. I use it nearly every day in my towel dry hair before I use my blow-dryer or anything else. It makes my hair softer, easier to comb and makes it shiny. And what I REALLY like about it doesn’t make my hair heavy or greasy! 

The Lee Stafford Treatment is the next product I want to tell you about. It is in this really really bright pink container. It has this typical shampoo/ conditioner texture and the smell … I can’t define it, but it’s a nice smell…not bad but also not something I could get addicted to because it’s so good. If you want to know what it smells like just go to a store that has Lee Stafford products and smell it ;)

This treatment you are supposed to use every day till your hair gets better or healthier and then you just have to use it like once a week. From the beginning I just used it once a week and it works fine. I try to use it when I know I’m not going away that day, because even though it seems to nourish my hair and make it soft and shiny it tends to make it a bit greasy over time and I really feel uncomfortable when I think my hair got greasy. But it still feels nourished after a few days which is really nice. It says it’s also for hair growth, I can’t say that I noticed any change in my hair growth but it feels a little bit thicker afterward and it seems to have a bit more volume to it. So as a weekly or so product I can really recommend it but don’t use too much because the product is not really cheap, I think I paid 7,95 € for the container.

The other Lee Stafford product is the volume conditioner, smell and texture are the same as in the treatment. I haven’t used it that often till now, but it gives the hair definitely more volume and makes it soft and shiny. I also just use it once a week or a day before I want to go somewhere or do something special. If you use too much product your hair tends to get a little greasy, at least my hair does, but else I really like it and can really recommend it but again there is also the high price again, it’s 7,95€ that’s the price from Müller (a drugstore), I still have the bill so here I definitely know the price :)

The last product I want to tell you about is the dry-shampoo from Schauma which is produced by the brand Schwarzkopf, which seems to produce pretty much everything. I only use it when I have a free day and I just have to take a short trip to the grocery store because I forgot something…. Which I have to admit is quiet often the case ;D It really makes your hair less greasy but it also makes it dull and at the beginning gives it a grey shadow, so you should use it well ahead before you leave. It’s always a good solution for an emergency, but not for the everyday life.





I hope you found my little review helpful and I wish you all a great day! :D

Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen