Sonntag, 16. März 2014

February Favourites 2014



Hey guys,

Sorry I haven’t posted anything the last few weeks but I have been drowning in homeworks I had to turn in to my Profs and going working nearly every day… okay done with the pity-party I handed my papers in and am free now ;)

Today I have my favourites of the month February for you, even though they are a bit late ;) All the products will be make-up, as you can see on the picture.

Okay, let’s start with the face products; first I have the MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15.I really love this foundation, as you can plainly see because the bottle is nearly empty :). I liked to use it during the winter time, because it gives a medium coverage which can be build up and has a nice matt finish. As the name says it’s from the Pro Longwear range which means that it stays on really nice and long. It usually lasted me nearly all day, just my nose and a bit around got oily on some days, but you just have to apply a little powder and it’s alright again ;) I also liked the feeling of it, when I put it on it’s not heavy and I didn’t feel that I had anything on till the end of the day, when I could feel it a little, but that didn’t bother me;) I don’t think I will wear this foundation during summer, because then it would be too much coverage and look too heavy, but for autumn/winter I will repurchase it.

Another product for the face I loved is the MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC15. This product can be used a foundation, but I just use it as powder to set my foundation and concealer. It has a matt finish and can be easily blended with all kind of products: bronzer, blush, highlighter, contour and it doesn’t matter if it’s a cream, liquid or powder product. Also it gives you a little more coverage if you want or need it ;) At t the moment I really like to use it to set the Face and Body Foundation by MAC also in NC15. I just use a little and it keeps me from getting shiny all day. When this will be empty one day I will also repurchase it :)


The next product I loved actually the last few month, it the Sleek Countouring and Blush Palette in Light. As you can see my palette has suffered quite a lot, broken mirror and hit the pan on the contour colour. The contour colour I use every time I put on make-up. I don’t use the highlighter or blush that often because at the moment I like lighter/ brighter colours for blush and I don’t use the highlighter that often, because I usually forget it… which is when you think about it not that easy because it’s in the palette I use all the time….but I do J The contour colour stays on all day and is nicely pigmented. I don’t know if I will repurchase this product, I think I will try some other powders to contour my face, but we will have to see.



The second to last product for today is the Misslyn dip eyeliner in 22 and 16. I bought them some time ago and really love them, they are opaque in colour, easy to apply and, stay on all day without smudging. The colour 16 is called graphite the brown I can’t read because the writing rubbed off. What I also really like is the tip to apply the product with. As you can see on the picture, the tip is really fine, so you can make thin lines, but filling out a line is just as easy. The eyeliner is available also in another colour (blue) which I will buy sooner or later ;)



My last favorite of February are two lipsticks by MAC. First the MAC Lipstick in Close Contact, which has an Amplified finish. The colour is a nude brown/peach with tiny shimmer paricles, which is great if you have really bold eye make-up. It stays on like other lipsticks, about 2-3 hours less if you eat. The other Lipstick is Syrup, which has a Lustre finish. It’s a nice pinky colour with a light bluish undertone and looks natural on my. This lipstick works also great with bold eyes. I wear them nearly every day ;)

So these where all my faves last month, what were yours? Let me know in the comments! ;)

I hope you all had a great weekend and will have a good start into the next week!!


Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen