Montag, 27. Mai 2013

A Little Trip To The Czech Republic


Hey everyone,

I just came back from the Czech Republic which was great. I have been there on an excursion to Theresienstadt now known as Terezin with one of my lectures from University. It was a great trip very informative and very interesting but there is too much to talk about and this blog is mostly about beauty so it doesn’t really fit.

BUT we have been to Prague afterward and I did some shopping not much because we did a lot of sight-seeing and there is a lot to see in Prague :D
I found a really nice MAC shop!!!!!!! I was so happy when I saw it and of course I had to go in :D I actually have never bought anything from MÄC but my Mom has some lipsticks from MAC and I saw a lot of videos on YouTube where they used products from MAC and were really happy with them.

By the way the MAC shop is near the metro station Mustek, I think the address is Vaclavske Nam. 4 (Wenceslas Square) Praha 1.

 The salesclerk was really nice and seemed very competent. Mostly I was looking for a good concealer because I have the tendency to get pretty bad pimples shortly before my period and during it… and sometimes if I eat a lot of candy or unhealthy food… but ‘unhealthy’ food usually tastes really good :D and if you manage to eat not tooooo much of it it is no problem ;D

She tried a Concealer on me but the colour was a bit too dark for my skin (I forgot the name of the concealer but it was a fluid one). She took the same colour but a different type of concealer which was lighter, it was the Mineralize Concealer in NW20. By now I used it two or three times and up until now I’m quite happy with it but I will have to try it a little longer till I can really say if it works for me or not.

The next product I bought is an eye shadow the ’All That Glitters’ (A92). It’s a pretty nude colour with glitter so it is still recognizable and it has a light peachy touch I think and I LOVE it!! :D They didn’t have it in the pot any more but they had it as refill so it was even a little cheaper (I have the prizes written down at the end of the post) :D


And the last I bought is the Blacktrack Fluidline.  Before I had the Gel Eye Liner from Catrice in ‘Black Jack with Jack Black’, it was really good at the beginning highly pigmented, easy to apply and had a really nice texture. But after some time it started to dry up… I put in some body lotion and it got fluid again and was really nice and usable again. But after a few weeks it started to dry up again and using it was a pain and I was pretty disappointed because it didn’t last long, so I decided to get the one from MAC hoping it will last longer. I’ll tell you guys in a few weeks how it turns out :D

I also bought a peppermint green dress, from a brand called Timeout. It is really nice and soft and it is fitting really nice. It hides if you have a few curves too much and gives you a nice waist. And if you have big breast it makes them look nice as well and the ribbon is beneath the breasts, which is really hard to find when you have big breasts. It has knee length which is the length that I prefer in skirts and dresses :D (Sorry on the pic it looks shorter and wider, which it isn't, Just a bad pic and I couldn't work it out to look like it really looks sorry :D )


Okay the prices:

The MAC products have all been cheaper in Prague than when I would have bought them in Germany or online. They were about 3 or 4 € cheaper not much cheaper but saving money means saving money :D

Mineralized Concealer in NW 20             520 Ks                  about 20 €
Eye Shadow All That Glitters                   330 KS                 about 13 €
Blacktrack Fluidline                                  500 Ks                  about 21 €
Dress from Timeout                                   599 Ks                  about 23 €

I hope you enjoyed my post about my little trip to Prague :D Do you guys have products you like from MAC? Tell me I would really like to know :D

Have a wonderful day everyone!! :D

Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen