Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013

Review to my MAC products from my Prague trip




Hey Ladys,

today I wanted to give you a recipe for finger food, which all my friends and everyone else loves: D They are called ham rolls, and I actually made them last weekend but I forgot my camera and I was in such a hurry to make them that I wouldn’t have had time to take pictures and I think it’s always better to have pictures going along with explanations :D So I will post the recipe and pictures another time, but not too far away because they are great for picnics or as snack along for BBQ :D

Since you don’t get the recipe I have the review on the MAC products for you today, the ones I bought in Prague. And another MAC product I bought just last Saturday but already love:D

To the products from Prague. First the eye shadow ’All That Glitters’, I love it because the colour is really neutral and nude but still recognizable. You can use it as everyday eye shadow so you will just have a tiny bit of colour on your eyes or you can use it as base for smoky eyes with earthy tones or any other design you like. What I also like about that product is that it stays put, it doesn’t move in the eyelid crease like many other eye shadows do:D

Another product I told you about is the Mineralize Concealer in NW20. It has a really nice setting and stays put pretty nice but after some time it goes off a bit and I would like for it to have a bit more coverage. Of course you can layer it which works perfectly, but it doesn’t quite work for me especially around the nose where it always is a bit red and my nose is kind of weird because it always more oily than the rest of my face. The oil makes my foundation and concealer slip faster, which is really annoying …:D

The third product I got in Prague was the Blacktrack Fluidline. I soooooo love it XD It has a great texture and is really easy to apply even if your brush sucks a bit, which mine does but I haven’t found a good one yet. If you know a good one pleeeeease tell me where to find it !!! When you apply the liner the first time it’s not quite opaque but you just have to go over it again after it set for a moment and you don’t have to reload your brush for that. If you don’t let it set for the moment you will just push the product around and it won’t get opaque. Maybe I don’t get it opaque the first time because of my brush but I will look for another brush and find it out :D Once the liner has sat it doesn’t move or transfer to any other place which I love because the one I had before would move after some time which is annoying….  But I have the Blacktrack now and am absolutely happy :D

Last but not least is the product I bought last Saturday in Frankfurt Main on the MAC counter in the huge Douglas. I bought the Studio Finish Concealer in NW20. After only these few days I really  love it and when it’s empty I already know I will rebuy it. Because it has a great coverage and stays perfectly in place, of course it moves a bit after some time when I use it on and around my nose but it really takes quite some time before that happens. No matter how red the blemish is it covers that awesomely :D(is that a word by the way? :P). When I use this product especially when it’s warmer I sometimes don’t even use foundation because I feel so secure that any blemish is covered really nice, so if you should be looking for a good concealer I can really recommend the Studio Finish Concealer by MAC and it comes in so many different coloures that I’m sure everyone will find his or her tone. Oh and I paid 19,50€ for the concealer but  I think it’s worth it’s money

I hope you found this little review helpful and tell me your experiences or if you have any product you can recommend:D

Have a great day everyone


Your Dahlia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen