Sonntag, 6. April 2014

March Favourites

Hey guys,


another month is over so it’s time for my march favourites!! 

   





 

First of all I have a shampoo, it’s the Herbal Essences Hello Hydra Shampoo, I have been talking about it before in one of my first posts. It’s still my favourite shampoo, I ran out of it a few days ago and I bought another shampoo this time by Dove, because the Herbal Essences was out. I had a really bad experience with the Dove shampoo! I only used it twice and after using it, my skin was really dry, tense and itchy! It was horrible! I stopped using it right away, and overnight I put some bodylotion on my head which did really help. When I woke up the next morning my skin and the hair at the roots were extremely dry. I don’t think that it’s like that for everyone, but I know for me personally I won’t buy another shampoo by Dove, but I’m sure I will buy other products ;)

The next product I want to present is the Aok Seasand-Almond-bran. It’s very versatile because you can use it as mask, scrub and a light wash, depending on how much water you you add to the mix. It doesn’t dry out your skin and gives you a nice and smooth skin. It also helps against impurness and pimples and all that. It’s not overly expensive and with one packet you can do several applications. What I don’t like is that when you make a mask it’s hard to spread the mixture evenly and because of that you have to be careful that nothing drops down, which can easily happen. So you should wear something old or that you will wash soon.


My next product is the Face&Body Foundation by MAC I really like it for the spring/summer time, it has a nice, natural finish with a medium coverage. If you have a spot or dark circles you want to cover just use a bit concealer, that works great. Something negative is that if you have oily skin or oily parts you tend to look there shiny quite fast. But just reapply a little powder and all will be well again ;)


The next two products are from a limeted edition from P2 which is the makeup brand of the german drugstore dm. The limited edition is called Catch The Glow and is all about bronzing and summer colours. I bought the Bronze Illuminating Fluid and the Delighting Bronze Body Pearls. I love both products, because you can apply them very sheer or build them up, depending on what you like. Both products fits pale skin very well and is not too orange, which sometimes happens with bronzing products. The fluid seems to be one of the favourites of this LE because when I wanted to buy a second bottle it was sold out. 

Another product I’ve been loving is the Buffing Brush by Real Techniques. I use it for applying my foundation and it gives a nice airbrushed and natural finish. I have to say with the I prefer using this brush over the Expert Face Brush with the Face & Body Foundation, because it’s easier for me to apply and gives a better finish.



What I’ve been loving as well is a mascara from Angelic Moments. I got it from an Advent Calendar from Douglas I think. I got it from my mom about two years ago. I only started using it about two or three weeks ago and I love it. It gives me natural lashes which I prefer, it doesn’t really lengthen it or gives it tons of volume but gives me natural and defined lashes. I really like it and prefer it over the L’oreal butterfly mascara, which I don’t like and will post a review about.

My second to last product is the essence duo eyepencil from the Bloom Me Up Limeted Edition. It has a thinner and a thicker side, the thicker one is mend to be used as a highlighter under the brow and the thinner side is mend for the inner corner of the eye. It is a pinkish pearly colour and looks nice and natural. I use it every day ;)

 The last products are two eyeshadows from the MAC Warm Neutral Palette. The colours are Amber Lights and Saddle; I like to use Amber Lights all over the moving eyelid and Saddle in the crease and outer V. They are great for everyday looks because they are not overpowering. I can’t wear too strong makeup in my job but these two colours are amazing!!!


I hope you liked the favourites/ review and found them helpful. What are your current favourites??


Have a great week everyone!!

Your Dahlia

PS.: I have a Giveaway coming up, so stay tuned, soon I will tell what to win and how you can participate ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen